Datos de la Oferta
- Estado: ABIERTA
- País: ESPAÑA
- Comunidad: Andalucia
- Provincia: Granada
- Ciudad: GRANADA
- Código Postal: 18016
- Salario bruto anual: 30.000,00 €
- Experiencia en el puesto: 3 años
- Tipo de contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada Laboral: Completa
- Fecha fin: 15 Feb. 2019
- Número de vacantes: 1
- Sector: Innovación sector energía
- Departamento: Tecnología
- Nivel: Computer Science
- Duración del contrato: Indefinido
- Horario: Flexible
- Estudios mínimos: Ingeniería
- Cursando: no
- Especialidad: Especialista
We are looking for extremely organized and self driven senior DevOps engineer to work in our offices in the beautiful city of the Alhambra (although we are also remote friendly), with an amazing team of people.
- You think your job is to deliver the maximum value to the people so you want to participate and understand the whole process of creating amazing and disruptive products and services.
- You love learning and you are a hacker. You like to play with IoT devices and integrate them in new applications.
- You speak fluent English and are ready to work with people around the world.
- You are well organized and like to have everything monitored and under control.
- You have experience working with databases, specially with big ones, when you really need to think carefully on how to design and query it so you can get the data fast. Apache Spark demonstrable background will be positively valued.
- You care about your users information. Security is a must on everything you design.
- You have more than 3 years of experience working with cloud services Microsoft Azure is prefered but AWS or Google Cloud are valuable too, and you think that things like Docker are a bless to the humanity.
- You are pragmatic and love doing things efficiently. Things done are more important that things perfect. You love the agility and know the power of working in short iterations.
- You know how to work in a team and assume that a bug in the software is everyone problem.
- You think that the energy industry is obsolete and are ready to change that.
Your future responsibilities:
We expect you to integrate into our development team to help our developers on architect our infrastructure so it can handle data streaming in real time from multiple IoT devices distributed along the electrical grid. Also help us on established the ETL pipelines and computing infrastructure to present this information in different dashboards and user interfaces and process it with different machine learning and optimization algorithms.
What we offer:
- An environment of innovation and disruptive technologies where future business around the energy sector is going to be created.
- An amazing open-minded team of sympathetic and smart people where everyone ideas and needs are welcome and considered.
- Free coffee and cookies and whatever else you need to feel comfortable and do your daily job.
- The possibility to work in our offices in Granada (desirable) or remotely.
- Compensation according to experience
- Ref. TT 
- ¡Esta oferta esta caducada!