- Job Location: Can Sant Joan/08174 Sant Cugat del Vallè
- Scope: Level 1 full time engineer, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm to provide support
- Duration: Until Dec 2019, after which will be reviewed with possible extension into 2020
- Salary: 22 – 25K
- Two to three (2-3) years’ experience providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues
without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
- Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems.
- Experience or ability to follow installation instructions in installation and troubleshooting desktop applications.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
- Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
- Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S.
- Desirable: Technician should have an Associate’s Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification. Where it is not possible, Sintesys will ensure and certify that technician’s meet Subcontractor’s own internal required standard. A ‘Client’ specific technician certification program will be introduced during transition
- Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
- Some usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
- Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to: monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, irewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability supported by Company. Customer will provide a remote technician with the skillset to provide direction to the technician
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills under ‘Smart Hands’ capability supported by Company.
- Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management. Good people skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
- Subcontractor FTE will be aware of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and related activities like spare and buffer stock management
- Good to have – knowledge in AD for all FTE’s
- Good to have – knowledge and experience of supporting tablets for all FTE’s
- Good to have – Knowledge and experience on software and OS deployment using tools for all FTE’s.
- May provide limited work direction and support to Level I technicians
- Knowledge of wireless networking
- Installation of primary and peripheral computer and networking hardware, to include Smart Hands support
- Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management
- Ability to troubleshoot issues using good deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to work independently
- Support of computer networks, as directed by a Level III technician or service desk support
- Can support ticket handling based on client requirement
- Salary based on the candidate’s worth and experience
- Ref. ES
Sólo los candidatos pueden solicitar este trabajo.Iniciar Sesión como Candidato
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs