Datos de la Oferta
- Estado: ABIERTA
- País: JAPAN
- Comunidad: Tokyo
- Salario bruto anual: 65.000,00 €
- Años de experiencia en el puesto: 3
- Tipo de contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada Laboral: Completa
- Fecha fin: 1 Ene. 2020
- Número de vacantes: 1
- Sector: Financial Services
- Departamento: Software Development
- Nivel: not specified
- Personas a cargo: 0
- Duración del contrato: Indefinido
- Horario: 9.00-18.00
- Estudios mínimos: not applicable
- Cursando: no
- Especialidad: Especialista
Candidate will report directly to COO of bitFlyer in Europe and CTO of bitFlyer in Japan.
Visa and relocation expenses will be covered for the right candidate from any location. Candidates must be flexible, internationally mobile and willing to relocate to European headquarters of bitFlyer in Luxembourg possibly within 6 -12 months from joining. Initial offered salary for a candidate based in Tokyo is around 8 000 000 JPY (65 000 EUR – salary will be adjusted upon relocation to Luxembourg to correspond with living costs).
The successful candidate will partner just as closely with business managers as with engineering team. This candidate will have the drive and execution to build the best products while reflecting our core values of PEN (Passion, Execution and Numbers).
We welcome all applicants but will prioritize candidates already based in Tokyo who are willing to relocate within short to Europe.
- Project Management
- Agile methodologies
- PMP, ITIL
- Stakeholder management
- Software Development Lifecycle Management
- Fluent/business level spoken and written Japanese language
- Fluent/business level spoken and written English language
- Great relationship building skills
- Good capability to negotiate between business and engineering side
- Familiarity with the financial services and regulatory industries a big plus
- International mobility – candidate must be willing and ready to travel between Luxembourg and Tokyo any time and relocate to Luxembourg as the development operations are established here.
- Seguro médico
Visa sponsorship for international candidates
Relocation allowance to Japan for international candidates
Transportation expenses paid in full
Social insurances provided (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, industrial accident compensation insurance)
Housing and Relocation allowance for those willing to live in closer proximity to the office
Book purchasing plan
Free drinks, snacks, and noodles
Saturday, Sunday, public holidays
Congratulatory and condolence leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, birthday holiday etc.
Different benefits are available in Luxembourg office after relocation – information available upon request, however, since office is still evolving very fast, our benefits also expand.
- Ref. TT