Código postal: 18016
Salario bruto anual: 35.000.-€
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido
Jornada laboral: Completa
Experiencia en el puesto: 5 años
Fecha fin: 15/02/2019
Sector: Innovación sector energía
Nivel: Computer Science/Mathematics
Personas a cargo: De 1 a 5
Estudios mínimos: Ingeniería
Conocimientos y experiencia necesarios:
The company you will work for is an energy innovation lab aiming to accelerate the adoption and commercialization of smart and sustainable energy systems to better people’s lives.
Their goal is to foster and help to develop new innovative solutions in areas such as energy efficiency, Clean Energy, Smart Cities, Smart Home and Mobility.
They are looking for an extremely organized and self driven senior Python Developer to work in their offices in the beautiful city of Granada, within an amazing team. You will be required to:
- Speak fluent english and be ready to work with people around the world.
- Have at least 5 years of experience with Python and other programming languages and understand that “your” code is not really “your” code and should be shared with anyone in the team.
- Know how to build and API and how to debug and profile it when things start to get weird and break.
- Understand how to delimit and architect the functionalities of each piece of software.
- Have experience working with databases, specially with big ones, and know how to handle the data streaming coming from lots of IoT devices.
- Have experience working with Microsoft Azure or AWS, and be really familiar with Docker.
- Apache Spark demonstrable background will be positively valued.
- Experience in projects related to Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
Acerca del puesto (what they may offer)
- An environment of innovation and disruptive technologies where future business around the energy sector is going to be created.
- An amazing open-minded team of sympathetic and smart people where everyone ideas and needs are welcome and considered.
- Free coffee and cookies and whatever else you need to feel comfortable and do your daily job.
The possibility to work in our offices in Granada or remotely.
- Compensation according to experience
- Health insurance.
- We expect from you to integrate into our development team to architect new product and services based on the information gathered in real time from multiple IoT devices distributed along the electrical grid. Those product and services rely on machine learning and optimization algorithms.
- You are pragmatic and love doing things efficiently. Things done are more important that things perfect. You love the agility and know the power of working in short iterations.
- You love the concept of continuous delivery.
- You think that your job is to deliver the maximum value to the people so you want to participate and understand the whole process of creating new disruptive products and services.
- You love learning and you are a hacker. You enjoy playing with new libraries and technologies.
- You think that the energy industry is obsolete and are ready to change that.
* ¡Puesto que la oferta está descrita en inglés, recomendamos presentar el CV en el mismo idioma!
- Ref. TT 
- ¡Esta oferta esta caducada!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!