What you’ll be doing…
As a Senior ServiceNow Developer you will apply your extensive knowledge of ServiceNow to configure custom workflows and procedures for various internal groups to deliver enterprise-wide business processes. The ideal candidate is a master of ServiceNow development and administration. This candidate possesses the skills and essential knowledge necessary to design, build, and customize applications and services. Working across the platform, this role delivers new functionality and innovative solutions, and is lead contributor in the entire development life cycle. This position reports to the Senior Manager, ServiceNow Application Development.
- Provide technical leadership for planning, designing, configuring, testing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining the ServiceNow platform to meet business needs and corporate objectives.
- Evaluate current business practices with emerging technology and recommend relevant process enhancements and products that anticipate or complement the strategic corporate direction.
- Evaluate ServiceNow platform performance, debug software problems, and make recommendations for problem resolution.
- Design and develop new ServiceNow applications, workflows and services.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the ServiceNow application, and ability to implement modules and other third-party applications used within the environment to ServiceNow for ITSM and operations management.
- Transform business needs from the customer to tangible items within ServiceNow using platform modules or creating new scoped applications.
- Implement access controls to ensure an appropriate least privilege approach to solution design.
- Work with the Product Management team to create workflows, working demos, and prototypes prior to full deployment within the ServiceNow environment.
- Complete detailed documentation for workflows and services implemented within ServiceNow.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree in Business.
- Ten or more years of experience as an analyst or developer.
- Three or more years of hands-on experience developing large global enterprise ServiceNow instance which includes releases on Kingston or later.
- Experience in configuration and customization of the following modules: Service Request Management, Incident, Problem, and Change Management, Performance Analytics and custom reporting, Customer Service Management, Service Portal, Service Catalogue, or Asset management.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Solved complex business problems by engineering existing, and new algorithms.
- ITILv3 Foundations certification.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills with non-technical staff.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- ServiceNow Certified Developer.
- ITILv3 Practitioner+.
- Experience in the technology or telecommunications industry.
- ¡Esta oferta esta caducada!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!