We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer. The candidate will possess the necessary skills and capabilities to be a senior developer involving ServiceNow platform implementations. These implementations could range across multiple types of industries, multiple size project teams, and often dealing with custom development and integrations at an enterprise scale.
- Identify and document business requirements as per the Statement of Work
- Prioritize customer success and project scope
- Develop functional and process design and prototyping – functional and technical
- Build, develop and test scripted solutions
- Develop testing plans and support customers through the testing cycle
- Develop training plans and deliver across all functional departments
- Transition customer after go live to account management and support.
The following skills are required
- ServiceNow system administration, implementation, customization, development, and usage
- 2-4 years of experience working and specifically implementing ServiceNow IT workflow solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic business analysis skills and project management skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist in at least one of the following concentrations:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Security Operations (SecOps)
- IT Asset Management (ITAM)
- IT Operations Management (ITOM)
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- IT Business Management (ITBM)
The following skills are highly desired, but not required:
- Certified Application Developer
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist: Security Operations (SecOps)
- Other GRC application experience (i.e. RSA Archer)
Share and Enjoy !
- ¡Esta oferta esta caducada!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs