We are seeking a ServiceNow Implementation Consultant to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate:
- Is ITIL v3 Certified
- Able to rely on his/her strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ServiceNow experience:
- Admin Certified (Implementation)
- Manage instance
- CMDB experience
- CMDB Implementation
- Domain Separation is a plus
- Implement ServiceNow technical solutions
- Develop and analyze functional requirements for systems implementations and convert the functional requirements into ServiceNow technical design
- Perform quality reviews to ensure requirements are documented properly
- Design, Development and Implementation of ServiceNow customization including, but not limited to: core setup, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting, ebonding, and third-party software integrations.
- Perform advanced customizations including Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Scripts, Script Includes, Client Scripts, workflows, custom tables, reports etc.
- Manage the work of ServiceNow technical team:Define development sprints and manage them through completion, Manage daily SCRUM calls
- 3+ years of ServiceNow design and development experience
- Experience developing ServiceNow applications from business requirements and/or technical design documents
- At least one full lifecycle ServiceNow implementation in a lead role
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices
- Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow Import Sets and Transform Maps
- Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT), including test script creation, execution and signoffs
NOTE: The first contract is for a definite time, but with real options of indefinite incorporation to the company.
- Ref. SS
- ¡Esta oferta esta caducada!